I have not quit yet. :)
Yes, I slipped a couple of times, but I am not quitting my goal. In my usual unorganized fashion, I have not done a very good job of keeping tally of how much $$ I have saved by drinking water, but our family's juice supply lasts longer these days. I got to thinking that if my child were doing something like this, or anything, really, and made a mistake, I would encourage her to keep trying.
It does help that I get a "grace day" on Sundays. That first week and a half was really hard. Really, really hard. Between dealing with the everyday stresses of 2 kids, hubby away, and PMS. But I survived, with just a couple of slips. Including a frosty from Wendy's... that doesn't count as a beverage, right? Hubby said it's a dessert.
In addition to realizing how easily drinking water is available, I have become more aware of the general availability of clean water here in the USA. Laundry water, dish washing water, bath water, plant-watering water, you name it...
No comments:
Post a Comment