Monday, August 14, 2006

Shrinking slowly

Yet making progress. Almost 10 months after baby girl's birth, I am now back to the weight I was when I started going to the gym 2 months before I got pregnant.
Unfortunately, I'm not down to where I was after a month of morning sickness, but hey.. small steps.

5 comments:

Caslon said...

I know the feeling. I've actually started doing weight watchers online and am having good luck with it. 12 pounds gone and counting.

Lauren said...

great job!!!!!! it's amazing how just being a little more careful about things like portion size and fat content can help... and using that gym membership, in my case. i need to get some of those low fat recipes from ya. i bet you feel so much better!

crt said...

good for you both. i need to jump on the bandwagon.

Caslon said...

It's been pretty cool, and I do feel a lot better, but I still have more that I want to lose. It's been a great start though. I've learned a lot about what I should eat and what is a proper portion. It's amazing how easily we (as americans) lose track of general basic nutrition.

Lauren said...

i could probably do really well if i got serious about the food part. I was stuck at a certain weight for what seemd like forever, so it's nice to have dropped a little more. i may even make it to the gym 3 times this week. my heart rate didn't even make it into the "danger" zone on the elyptical last night. And I didn't cheat on the settings by lowering the resistance. That felt bad and great at the same time!