cultural" icons"
news flash:oprah doesn't want to run for president. this guy needs to realize it before he gets sued for harrassment.
on a smaller scale, derek webb, former lead singer of caedmon's call, has released his latest album mockingbird for free download. it's not what one might expect if you have only heard his early stuff. apparently some people don't like it... what's your opinion? download (click on the icon in my sidebar), listen, and join the conversation. (more of my thoughts on this to come shortly...) i'm particularly interested in my good friends' zann and caslon artistic takes on this... i will say that i think the worley guy is trying to define art according to his terms...
2 comments:
Hey lady, I tried to download the thing, I even went against my better judgement and entered 5 addresses to do it - but then it died on my and I wasn't able to get it. I'll have to try to get it again sometime. Just wanted to let you know that I was paying attention and haven't forgotten it.
huh... guess they aren't too worried of internet savy people can't get it. i'm glad it was free. it saved into a folder on my desktop, then i opened it from there. but it didn't really tell me that's what was going to happen, if i remember correctly. the folder was titled "mb".
Post a Comment