October is breastcancer awareness month!
This post is in honor of all the victims and survivors, as well as their friends and family. This includes my Uncle Gary's sister, Megan, who fought the battle for many years.
The increased incidence of breast cancer, as well as all other cancers in general, boggles my mine. I'm by now means a vegan or "granola mom". I probably should pay more attention to the health-conscious. But Barbara Curtis posted a link that captured my attention highlighting the correlation between steroid contraception and cancer. Read and think...
Here's another related link.
The increased incidence of breast cancer, as well as all other cancers in general, boggles my mine. I'm by now means a vegan or "granola mom". I probably should pay more attention to the health-conscious. But Barbara Curtis posted a link that captured my attention highlighting the correlation between steroid contraception and cancer. Read and think...
Here's another related link.
No comments:
Post a Comment