
Today's Tackle:
The desk and surrounding area
Baby Bear is down for her nap. I am tempted to take one myself, but I refuse. I'll post pictures when I'm done, as if I try to upload them now I will distract myself and never even start the task. This desk has been a disaster area for quite some time. The passive part of me is now being overtaken by the aggressive side, and I WILL make this area usable again. When I post the pics, I will take suggestions for how to make the area even more usable and less prone to clutter. I'd like to set up a scrapping area, but I have to be careful about making it too accessible to my little one. Anyway, I'm rambling... I'll be back when it's done, with pics.
I also hope to get to the meme's I've been tagged in. I just haven't been that motivated to do memes for some reason.... but the desk will come first.
Before:
It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. But I got rid of lots of old paperwork I will never need and I uncluttered the desk. I know where my scrapbook embellishments and papers are hiding, though they are not nearly organized enough. I need one of those cubbie drawer thingies designed to fit 12x12 papers. And a long table to go along the wall for workspace would be nice. Oh, and I definitely need to organize what photos I have, figure out what pages I can make with them, and go ahead and DO some layouts with the supplies I have on hand before I buy anything else.
logging off/grounding myself from the computer : 1:25 p.m.
post updated 3:15 p.m.



6 comments:
Great tackle today! I have yet to post mine. I spent most of the afternoon trying to get links to work in my post for a blogher meme. I tagged you for it if interested the details are on my site, with working links! Now it is time to find a tackle!
I'm impressed!
Couples group is here tonight so the entire house was a tackle... except for the guest bedroom. That is still junk/ santa's workshop.
You have inspired me to tackle my desk. I know it's hiding under all those papers somewhere.
I just keep buying and organizing and never actually get to the business of doing anything with it all.
You tackled the job today that I dislike most...paperfiling!
I have so many stacks of "I might use these again" papers, magazines and books. This was just the beginning of a LONG process.
Looking good! I love the feeling of finding furniture under all the stuff.
Post a Comment