
Thanksgiving Travel Preparations
If I took pictures I would be procrastinating further, so no photos today.
It's been a while since I posted my to-do list as a tackle. Today I have to make up for the hours I've spent procrastinating earlier in the week. Will I ever learn?
Anyway, green means it has been completed, yellow means in process.
Anyway, green means it has been completed, yellow means in process.
- Make gift labels and finish wrapping gifts(we're celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas with DH's family since we'll all be together.)
- Finish washing dirty laundry and folding/putting away Mt. Laundry
- Sweep/Mop kitchen floor
- Clean off kitchen counter.
- Empty dishwasher & reload
- Remove science projects from fridge
- clean bathrooms
- wash and change sheets
- Pack baby bear's clothes, diapers, etc...
- Pack casserole ingredients
- pack ingredients for peppermint bark
- Pack my bags and toiletries (and make sure hubby puts them in the car.)
If I took pictures I would be procrastinating further, so no photos today.
What
are
YOU
tackling
today?
are
YOU
tackling
today?
9 comments:
Gosh, you have quite a list! Hope you get it all finished!
What am I tackling today? I'm tackling trying NOT to lose my sanity! Does that count? Tuesday is laundry day, so it's the day I wash every bit of dirty clothes, sheets, towels, etc., in the house. I'm about four loads into the task right now. Wish you were me, dontcha?
That is a big list!
I tackled my bathroom vanity today but it is just one of many things I have to do. I still need to do more laundry, pack the kids' clothes, pack dh's and my clothes, put away a ton of stuff, sweep all the floors, oversee the kids' cleaning their rooms and about a dozen other things.
LOL It rarely ever slows down, does it? :)
Dh will definitely be helping me with this list after he gets home...
and more.
Baby Bear convinced me to read her some stories, color with her a bit, etc.... and how could I resist? In a few short years she'll be yelling, "Leave me alone Mom!"
Looks like I'm not along in tackling the neverending laundry pile and everything else, including trying to maintain my sanity. (Though sometimes I think THAT's a lost cause for me.)
Laundry is like rabbits! I hope you have a good time visiting family. And don't sweat getting it all done I just like to have a neat looking kitchen to come home to (if it's in the fridge you can't see it!)
I've tackled it...and have forced myself to sit for a bit. Oy!
Wow, you've accomplished a lot today. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and safe travels.
woohoo! So much green. I'm impressed! (not that I didn't think you could do it!)
I was happy I tackled baking... I can't imagine if I had to travel too... Way to go!
Post a Comment