Wandering Heart... my dh is wearing gloves and a parka to bed tonight on account of your dh's artic naturedness. He's putting our Canadian brother-in-laws cold naturedness to the test. :-)
Yeah--I can relate--my dh wears a stocking cap to bed when we are over J and L's house. We are sorry but don't think we had anything to do with the thermostat problem!!!
5 comments:
Wandering Heart... my dh is wearing gloves and a parka to bed tonight on account of your dh's artic naturedness. He's putting our Canadian brother-in-laws cold naturedness to the test. :-)
I'm sorry. Maybe now he'll believe me that he's thee one with the messed up internal thermostat (yeah, right).
Yeah--I can relate--my dh wears a stocking cap to bed when we are over J and L's house. We are sorry but don't think we had anything to do with the thermostat problem!!!
The question is, when do we have him committed? He obviously needs some kind of therapy.
You guy are too funny! I've actaully never seen someone wear a stocking cap in real life... I bet it is priceless.
Post a Comment