Wednesday, January 23, 2008

(not-so) Wordless Wednesday

approximately 10 weeks pregnant

During my pregnancy with Baby Bear, I set up a website for tracking everything pregnancy related. Well, with 2 blogs and a facebook profile, and message boards, I don't need another thing to keep me busy, so I am going to mix my pregnancy updates in on here. OR maybe this blog will turn into a pregnancy blog for a while, we'll see. Sorry if anything is TMI, this is my blog and friends have told me a can be blunt. I haven't had many thought-provoking posts lately, and I am in the process of re-evaluating my habits and trying to change some for the better....

Morning sickness has set in (and not just in the mornings), but so far it's not nearly as bad as it was with Baby Bear. I know every pregnancy is different, but I attribute it partially to getting to stay home instead of having to face a stressful job every morning. Thankfully, I have a patient hubby who puts up with my domestically-challengedness (yes, that's a word, at least in my vocabulary) under the best circumstances. Other symptoms? Insomnia... waking up to pee at 2 or 2:30 a.m., unable to get back to sleep til 5:30, breast itchiness and fullness comes and goes. Anyway, not much exciting at the stage of the game. We hope to hear our baby's heartbeat at my next appointment in a couple of weeks.

I am still very aware of the possibility of miscarriage, after what happened almost a year ago. But I also know that God has a plan and He is in control. He knows the baby in my womb. The hope of having another child in the near future warms my heart whenever I look at the precious toddler who is growing up so quickly before my eyes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk all about your baby! It's your blog. Personally, I don't believe in TMI. lol

Samantha said...

You are too cute! We're praying for you and baby here.

Sara said...

You look great! What a beautiful baby bump!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were preggers!!! Congratulations!! You look adorable. Thinking of you . . .