Friday, October 31, 2008

So, I did a search for "Halloween" on my other blog, the one dedicated to my kiddos...

Bear was a year old when she wore the costume I put our 2 month old in today. (It's a size 6 mo, but stretched a lot.) She has changed so much in the past year, not to mention the past three years, and it's documented online.

I really, really need to get back to scrapbooking. To capture these moments in a "craft book", as Bear calls it (when I corrected her, she insisted, "No, Mommy, it's a craft book.") I am terrible at printing out the pics I take, and I fear that if I don't change that, they will be lost someday. Perhaps my blog will help me with my journaling if I ever to get on the ball....

2 comments:

La Nuit Étoilée said...

i feel your lack of scrapping pain. i haven't really scrapbooked since before Mira was born 3 years ago.

Kristi said...

I'm right there with you. I'm recalling a company who will take your blog and basically print and bind it for you... I'm seriously thinking of tracking that info down! Oh, I hope you don't mind, but I tagged you on my blog... hey last time it put you into labor!