Tuesday, November 04, 2008

TAGGED!

Kristi tagged me, and since the blog-kitty has my tongue, the timing is perfect!

7 weird things about me (just how weird do you want?):

1) I am not an organized person. But if my silverware drawer or towel closet (now that I've learned how to fold them so they stack well) gets too out of hand, I get extremely annoyed.

2) I will find something to do outside in the flowerbeds rather than tackle what should be high-priority projects inside.

3) I have a harmonica collection. I guess you could call it that. My parents bought me my first one in 5th grade. I don't play any of them well, though.

4) I voluntarily delivered my son without an epidural. (Though I DID change my mind, but it was too late by then!) ;)

5) I once qualified for a national piano competition by placing in the top 3 at the regional competition. There were only 3 of us who competed, and guess which place was mine.... (3)

6) I spent 5 weeks in Sinaloa, Mexico as a Summer Missionary. (Not weird per se, but interesting).

7) I have 2 big scars within 2 inches of each other. One happened when I was in 2nd grade. the other was from a biopsy. They freaked my students out when I tutored.

The 7 people I'm tagging are: Steph, Becky, Jenn, Becca, Samantha, Tech Mom and Grace.

3 comments:

Grace said...

Thanks alot!!:)

Maria said...

I did number 4 too -- and changed my mind too -- with my middle child --

back labor with my 3rd made the decision easier and earlier with him

Tech Mom said...

thanks I will try when I get my computer back up!!!