go away, murphy....
The drive to gymnastics should take about 25 minutes from my house, no more than that. 20 on a good day. We left the house right around 10 am, and arrived at 10:50. Traffic was horrible!!!!!!! EVERYTHING was backed up. Side roads, interstate, you name it.... all of us were moving at a snail's pace. One might think we had snow or ice on the roads... nope. Just rain. Then, of course Bear had to use the potty before joining her class in session.
Of course she had refused to go potty before we left (and it had not been that long since she last went, so I didn't force the issue.)
Ok, I've got piles of laundry to put away. Sorry I'm not posting much that is thought-provoking or remotely deep these days. Right now I feel like I'm treading water, and I have phone calls to catch up on...
2 comments:
Mean old Murphy! Hope your weekend goes better.
not all blogging must be profound. there's far too much blogland for it all to be bogged down by deep thoughts.
Post a Comment