
Ok, it's time to get out of my laziness slump.....
.... to be continued
*******
I would love to report that I tackled a plethora of projects and still had time to read with my kids. No such luck... there is a newborn in this house, remember? And he is fighting a llittle cold, so he's extra clingy. Plus, he's jus spoiled. However, I did accomplish my manageable goal... I cleaned both bathrooms. And did 2 loads of laundry (one is even put away, the other is still in the drier, and I've got one more in the washer. I emptied and reloaded the dishwasher, and made dinner. And swept the floor, with Bear's help (and that of her trusty sidekick, sweeping Sam).
And now for the "fun tackle" ... I went into the attic and pulled the box holding Mr. Snowman downstairs. "Mommy, be careful!" Bear exclaimed as I carried the box. She didn't even try to hang onto my legs as I went down the steps. I assembled our festive friend, Bear and I retrieved the decorative candy canes which she picked out at the superstore a couple of weeks ago, and we headed outside while Buddy napped. In addition to putting out our token decorations, we pruned dead leaves off the day lillies.
2 comments:
Wow, that's impressive! I have at least 7 loads of laundry backed up, but since we all still have clean underwear it hasn't reached a crisis level quite yet. Plus my house looks like it is about to implode upon itself from the sheer mess everywhere, so I am very envious of all you were able to accomplish. Sorry to hear about Brandon's cold. Madeline had a little touch of one and I tried so hard to keep her from giving Anthony sloppy wet kisses. So far so good...I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that!
~Amy
Great job! I cant wait to get out holiday decor, its still on my to do list, lol! Does that list ever end? Guess not.
-h
Post a Comment