a Wii bit unfit....
So, I'm like 43 Wii years. Bear is 33... but I'm sure it's because she is a normal wiggly 3 year old AND has her mommy's lack of coordination.
I stopped by our local game store on Monday, and they actually had just gotten more Fits in stock! I was going to do a free trial week at the gym where hubby goes, but the idea of going out in the cold at night to work out is just not appealing to me.... yes, I realize it would be warm there. It's just not the same as when hubby and I could go work out together.
So, yesterday I did about 15 minutes of yoga, and today I did about 25 min of yoga and strength exercises. Bear thinks we're doing gymnastics, because the stretches must remind her of the warm ups they do at her class. :)
We have a beach trip coming up next fall and although my swimsuit from 2 years ago does fit, a little bit of toning would do me some good.
Oh, I'm also trying to drink more water.
4 comments:
i was 22 one day. so i cheated, but it fel good to be 22 again. until the next time when i was 39. oh well. third night this week i've had a salad for dinner. yum yum.
got to get ready for the beach too.
yea, i'm avoiding the fit right now... and there's not much I can do about what my body will look like when we go to the beach... oh well!
I do free video from cable tv, ondemand and the kids always think i am doing gymnastics. Its so cute and funny sometimes I laugh so hard I lose track but its worth it, aint it?
-h
You've got me beat :) (well, on the exercising. I have no idea what my Wii age is.) way to go!
Post a Comment