day 9...
so I have exercised at least 20 minutes or more for the past 9 days.
weight seems to be basically holding steady. that must mean the fat i am losing is turning into muscle. 20 wii minutes is really like 30-40 real time minutes, but as i am opening up more reps and don't have to watch the demos, etc., the time estimate will be closer to reality. i hope.
hubby and i are toying with the idea of trying to run a 5k together. i have no doubt that he could do it... that would take a ton more discipline on my part than i have every had.
2 comments:
Nice! They say it takes doing something for 21 days for it to become a habit. 12 more days to go, GL!
-h
I've wanted to run a 5k with ROman too but just haven't had the motivation to train. That and I really don't like running all that much.
I like reading about your wii fit. We cancelled our Y membership b/c of pay cuts and the belly has started going back out instead of in. Need to get on that.
Post a Comment