Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday
Tackle It Tuesday Meme

I took a break yesterday. I did deliver a couple of orders from the bag show I had a while back, and the kids and I hit Publix to get food for supper. I made hubby broiled shrimp in lemon-butter, rice, and sauteed peppers, onion, and mushrooms with a bit of Worcestshire in them for his belated birthday homemade dinner. His parents treated us to Famous Dave's on his actual birthday.
Anyway, since it IS Tuesday, and since I happen to have things I need to do around here, I decided to make a list of things I need to do this week and share it.

To do this week:
Purple=Done
Yellow= In progress


(My list was interrupted by a tickle-tackle from my kids. Buddy conveniently fell while trying to stand up. When I went to help him, he and Bear tackled me.)

  • schedule appts.
  • clean bathrooms
  • laundry- wash/dry/put away
  • clean off top of dresser
  • plant acidanthera bulbs
  • wash floors
  • clean out fridge
  • change sheets
  • wash doors
  • wash windows
  • sort/purge toys- give some away, decide which ones the kids actually use and organize them
  • clean off desk
  • organize inside and around desk
  • empty/reload dishwasher
to be continued.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are you planting bulbs? - ANna

Tech Mom said...

dad says you have too big of a list!!

Lauren said...

Anna- because I had them and didn't want to be stuck inside. I pulled them up last fall and decided to see if they do better in a different spot. The philosophy worked well for me when I planted the butterfly bush that tech mom gave me... pretend there is no change coming, and it might actually happen!

Dad- It's for the week, not just one day. It would have been longer without your help last weekend!