musings from the mind of a stay-at-home Mom & procrastinaholic
Monday, October 12, 2009
The family and friends Alaska cruise with Mark Schultz, Bebo Norman, and Joy Williams would be a good 11th anniversary trip... of course, we also want to try to get up to the Cape to see my relatives since I haven't been there in 15+ years....
4 comments:
looks like fun!!!
I'm glad you had a good weekend with J and that you have a week full of people coming.
We'll be seeing you soon for bear's party!
I love Mark Schultz! I saw him in concert a couple of years ago, and he was great. Plus, an Alaskan cruise wouldn't be too bad :)
Our trip to Alaska was by far one of my favorite vacations. Add Mark Schultz and it would be awesome. Unless, you get sea sick?!
when is that cruise??
Post a Comment