We had a wonderful Christmas, and you?
It feels more like fall than winter here in the South. I have to admit that while I would enjoy a good snowfall, I like being able to use medium coats at most... all that bundling up must be a pain with little ones!
The sky is clear, sun is shining, and kiddos are out of trouble. :) Mostly.
I've got some ponderings and wanderings in my brain, but not ready to post them all.
Still investigating home-buying options... big payment for what we would like and all that responsibility are not appealing when you have maintenance on call and are able to spend/save with less stress.
The kids and I are hoping to visit some friends who I knew in college. We weren't super close, but I am enjoying getting to know them online, and have been praying for them during their adoption journey. They live in IN now, but were matched with a baby here and are staying a little over an hour away til they are cleared to go home. Yay!!! They have had quite the roller-coaster ride and I am so excited for them as they have been longing to be parents for so long!
1 comment:
Happy to hear your enjoying the "new" winter. I love it and thats why we move to SD every winter. I cant deal with bundling them up and such.
-h
Post a Comment