Thursday, March 24, 2011

Think Spring

It got colder again today.  A front came through last night and took away our warm Spring-like weather.  Nonetheless, I can't help but be encouraged by the renewal and new growth in my yard.




Little Buddy stepped on tulip #3.  Maybe it will grow and bloom next year.  I planted these a few weeks ago.

Last weeks yard project: white flowers are "candytuft",  I can't wait for the purple pansies to take off.  The carpet of creeeping phlox on the left is compliments of the previous owners.

Anyone know what this could be? I am guessing daisies or black eyed susans or something, I don't know.

These mini pansies, aka johnny jump ups, were growing in our grass, so I dug them up and put them in the flower bed. 

mystery lillies... I hope they are pretty!



            

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Could they possibly be some mums from the fall? The leaves on my fall mums look similar right now to those.

Lauren said...

Maybe! They are different than the mums I have had. The anticipation is killing me! ;)

Kristi said...

The picture you're wondering about... I'm 99% positive it's purple salvia. The bumblebees love it!