Guilty pleasure or addiction?
I've been to Starbucks twice this week. Once to get the peppermint mocha. It was good. Well, today I decided to ask for a door prize donation for a monthly meeting, and get more grounds because I forgot to ask for the donation earlier in the week, and I just could not resist the temptation. I also got a cookie, the most expensive but very yummy chocolate chunk and m & m cookie I will ever buy. Anyway, one of my garden pots is now full again... thanks to the big 'ol bag of grounds I took off their handstoday. (I depleted a lot of my soil supply when I extended my flower bed and planted bulbs. Why pay for potting soil when you can "make" your own?) There are also some banana peels and egg shells buried in there, I am hoping they turn into compost over the winter. Anyway, the backyard smells good (if you like the smell of coffee).
Today's favorite experience was the white chocolate peppermint mocha.. My new favorite splurge. Followed closely by hearing Bear ask "stroller?" when we pulled into the parking space. Apparently she remembers our strolls to Starbucks and back. She cracked me up. They seem so long ago to me...
3 comments:
Your flower bed is gonna love you this next year.
Enjoy your peppermint drinks.
Love Starbucks - figure it's both a guilty pleasure AND an addiction -but also a sanity saver for me, so well well worth it!
slowly but surely we are winning you over to our side!!!
Post a Comment