The list is on walmart.com. BTW, for those of you around a Meijer, they have certain antibiotics free. They've given 1.3 million antibiotics away free so far. I'd much rather go their way than The Evil Empire, but I know they're primarily midwestern stores.
I didn't know Meijer did that. Too bad there aren't any here. I think target might be offering some for $4, and I know some are $5 at costco... but wal-mart is closer and we like the pharmacist there. (we were very happy for him when the new store opened up and he got a brand new shiny pharmacy instead of the dingy old one... but i digress... I haven't seen the list, but I bet it's your standard-issue generic antibiotics and other meds that are most commonly prescribed, including antidepressant generics . I have an infected hair folicle on my neck, and the doc doesn't want me to get staph infection, so she put me on meds just in case.
I guess I didn't rinse my shampoo well enough, I don't know. I thought it was a mole or something but I couldn't see it, and it has been irritating me for a few weeks. Anyway, at least the meds seem to be workin. The lump is shrinking.
8 comments:
where do you get the list of 4 dollar pres.? It is a great idea!!
Yes, how do you find out which ones are 4 bucks?
The list is on walmart.com. BTW, for those of you around a Meijer, they have certain antibiotics free. They've given 1.3 million antibiotics away free so far. I'd much rather go their way than The Evil Empire, but I know they're primarily midwestern stores.
I didn't know Meijer did that. Too bad there aren't any here. I think target might be offering some for $4, and I know some are $5 at costco... but wal-mart is closer and we like the pharmacist there. (we were very happy for him when the new store opened up and he got a brand new shiny pharmacy instead of the dingy old one... but i digress... I haven't seen the list, but I bet it's your standard-issue generic antibiotics and other meds that are most commonly prescribed, including antidepressant generics . I have an infected hair folicle on my neck, and the doc doesn't want me to get staph infection, so she put me on meds just in case.
FYI, Publix offers free prescriptions for very common antibiotics. Gotta love free!!!!
Ooh... even better. I'll have to check out their website also!
How in the world does a hair follicle get infected?
I guess I didn't rinse my shampoo well enough, I don't know. I thought it was a mole or something but I couldn't see it, and it has been irritating me for a few weeks. Anyway, at least the meds seem to be workin. The lump is shrinking.
Sorry if that's TMI for some of you.
Post a Comment