Thanks... it's extra shiny because I didn't wash it yesterday and just had the stylist do a dry cut (I am cheap). Today will be the test of how well it works for me!
Love the new 'do, too. Grass is always greener I guess, 'cause I would love to have thick hair like yours. When it's thin like mine you can't do cute, short 'do's like yours.
How's Hannah feeling? Josh said there was "stuff" going around the office last week and wasn't feeling very well this morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Lilly doesn't get sick.
5 comments:
Cute do!! Your hair is so shiny and pretty! And you have a great smile!
Thanks... it's extra shiny because I didn't wash it yesterday and just had the stylist do a dry cut (I am cheap). Today will be the test of how well it works for me!
Love the new 'do, too. Grass is always greener I guess, 'cause I would love to have thick hair like yours. When it's thin like mine you can't do cute, short 'do's like yours.
How's Hannah feeling? Josh said there was "stuff" going around the office last week and wasn't feeling very well this morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Lilly doesn't get sick.
BabyGirl said, "Hey! She's got hair just like you, Mom!!"
It's adorable!
So cute!
Post a Comment