Saturday, November 03, 2007

New looks all over the place...

maybe I'll get hubby to take a picture of my new hairdo. Farm Wife and her brave soul inspired me to get a trim, though mine's not nearly as drastic as hers. It's way shorter than it was in the back, about the same in the front, and blended together. I got it done at the place I get my brows and lip waxed. I really like the girl, and I think she'll get the hang of working with my paintbrush/horse-hair pretty quickly. I wasn't happy with how the last cut was growing out. Anyway, my mustache and unibrow are gone, and my mane is styled, so I feel like a new woman.

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I need a new cut, but I can never find anything I like!

We need a photo :-)

Tech Mom said...

I'm do glad you found a good hairstylist and got a cut--I went today and got a needed pedicure and it felt so good!!

Tech Mom said...

I'm do glad you found a good hairstylist and got a cut--I went today and got a needed pedicure and it felt so good!!

FarmWife said...

I love my stylist...it's good to have a regular girl instead of bopping into MEGA-MART'S salon & getting who ever has an empty chair.

I'm glad I could be of inspiration. I want to see pictures too!!