Thursday, November 01, 2007

oops...

When I switched templates, I lost a lot of links. Please don't take it personally if it takes me a while to track your blog down. I may just leave links in my personal bookmarks and keep the blog "cleaned-up".

I really like my blog's new look. Hope you do, too!

11 comments:

Samantha said...

Love the new template. Did you have it designed for you or did you do it yourself?

Lauren said...

I got it for free from pyzam.com... I clicked on the bar on someone else's blog. There are a lot of neat designs.... click on the bar above my header and it should take you to the site.

adymommy said...

Very nice design. I haven't been here out of reader for a couple of days. I like the new layout!

madretz said...

I love your new template! Tres cool!

Nan said...

I love it too. I was blown away by how great it looks. You are so talented!

Lauren said...

It wasn't my talent, though I am flattered. :) I just got the code from pyzam.com and followed their directions. :)

Heather said...

I know. I wanted to change my book blog's look but I am waiting till I am in the mood to move over all my links. This is gorgeous!! Where did you find the template?

Lauren said...

Click on the orange bar underneath the google bar and above the header... it will take you to pyzam. Then scroll through the choices for blogger templates. They have lots of great ones to choose from.

It was hard to decide which to use, but I figured I can always change it again sometime.

happymcfamily said...

yay, I'm glad your blog template had a link. I've been trying to find a new one that I like for 3 months unsuccessfully. Well, I found one once but it didn't post right. Now I can post a new pretty!

Sara said...

Man, I go away for a little while and everything changes. I love the new look! I love your hair cut too. I really need a cut since it's been about 6mo since it's been cut!

Nan said...

Lauren, I visited Pyzam and found a look I kind of like, but I was wondering what you lose when you get it. Do your labels disappear? That's the main thing I'd hate to have leave. The others I can put back pretty easily.
Nan