musings from the mind of a stay-at-home Mom & procrastinaholic
That's so cool you are learning to crochet. I wish I could do that. Best of luck with your gift!
about.com actually has a decent amount of info on it. I spent a couple of hours perusing their tips this morning. I have so far to go, but nothing worth doing is easy, right? And it is getting easier... at least, the one stitch I've attempted.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That's so cool you are learning to crochet. I wish I could do that. Best of luck with your gift!
about.com actually has a decent amount of info on it. I spent a couple of hours perusing their tips this morning. I have so far to go, but nothing worth doing is easy, right? And it is getting easier... at least, the one stitch I've attempted.
Post a Comment