Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Ah, the life of a pregnant women. Go to bed early, wake up early to pee, feel nauseous, snack, got online for a bit, and go back to sleep for a couple of hours before its time to get up for Tackle It Tuesday. I'm posting my to-do-list for the week on here. It's been a while since I did that, and while I got a decent amount done yesterday, I am gonna need some help staying on task... so here's the brainstorming session. I'll be back later to prioritize and update:

take ornaments off tree
tear down tree
put away Christmas decorations (yes, really)
sweep & mop floors
vacuum carpets
clean out fridge (the thought makes me gag)
clear off counter
change/wash sheets
grocery list
grocery shopping
tackle mount-old-baby-clothes: move to guest room from nursery, fold and put away

Okay, that's enough to stare me in the face the next time I get on here.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you've listed too much to do! Take 1 or 2 tasks a day...is anyone rushing you? Take it easy - you're pregnant you know... :)

My first "Tackle It Tuesday" is up.

Sara said...

Oh that's right, I need to wash sheets. I figure it'd be good to have that done before baby gets here. You could just put some hearts on the tree and make it a Valentine's Tree then you wouldn't have to take it down!

Samantha said...

I don't remember insomnia being part of my first trimester with Lilly Kate. I think that I slept every moment that I wasn't working or driving home from work. You're doing too much! Take everyones advice and relax a little.

Lauren said...

LOL... just because I made a list doesn't mean I did anything on it yet today. Today's Tackle has been taking it easy, the nausea's not so great. I do need to run to Kroger to grab something to fix for dinner.