Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Toilet Paper Tuesday....


Someone started this on the pregnancy message board I'm on. It's a way to keep track of belly growth instead of the standard tape measure.

I am 9 sheets wide, measuring around my belly button.

I think you non-preggo's should do it, too. :)

9 comments:

Tech Mom said...

are all toilet sheets standard size?? Just wondering!!!

Michelle said...

Um, I'm not pregnant, and it's definitely more than 9... :p

FarmWife said...

That's too funny!!

At my baby shower at our old church (where you, Zann & I met), my mom played the string game. Before I got there everyone had to cut off a piece of yarn that they thought would fit around my belly. Art's daughter Syd was almost 3 at the time. I have her string in BabyGirl's baby book. I think it's about 2 yards long! Mrs. Sissie (from church) won. Her string was almost dead on.

Next time I host a baby shower we're doing this with toilet paper!

Lauren said...

We typically use the same brand, so for my purposes the measurement should be standard enough.

I've done that game with TP at showers. :) Although string would fit better in a baby book.....

Sara said...

Well, I'm measuring 11.5 and I know I'm way bigger than you! We have Charmin. And yes, my Tupperware party is still open till the 24th.

Anonymous said...

Like Michelle, I know that I am way more than nine squares, and I am not even pregnant! LOL!

Samantha said...

Lilly Kate is measuring 5 squares with the Charmin. I figured I'd do something somewhat productive with the toilet paper she pulled off the roll this morning!

zann said...

9.5 here, about dead on I'd say.

Grace said...

I'm 8! Of course that after one almost five days of living on Jello, Sprite, and chicken soup... and losing almost 5 pounds that will go right back on next week!