Monday, December 29, 2008

update on the exercise "plan"....

Do Wii bowling, tennis, etc. count? Some very generous relatives got us a Wii for Christmas. Looks like we'll be getting a Wii fit shortly. But in the meantime, the Wii sports make for decent virtual exercise!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i actually checked with my chiropractor about that. He is a big fan of the Wii. He also likes the Wii fit and Dance Dance Revolution.

As far as getting a good workout with Wii Sports, you really need to move around a lot (simulate the real sport as best as you can). I go at it for about an hour when I use it. It takes about an hour or so to get enough movement to feel like I had some kind og workout. Lots of fun anyway.

Anonymous said...

Tiff, Steph, and I LOVED playing on New Year's at Tiff's house. I can see how fun and addicting the Wii can be - and how much exercise it can be! Have fun with it...but watch out for tennis elbow...

zann said...

hehe, I've been doing DDR for exercise. I think if you're moving and you can work up a sweat it is totally exercise. And I know I did sweat the one time our friends brought over their Wii and I played tennis with them.