Will you de-lurk if I bribe you?
I have some faithful followers of this blog, for which I am grateful. I mean, it's not like I pay to have a hosting site or anything, and the fact that anybody cares to read my mind's wanderings is good for my ego. But since this thing isn't private, I have no way of knowing who's reading. SOOO... in the holiday Spirit, I am going to do a little giveaway here. Leave a comment with your first name, how long you've been lurking or enabling my internet addiction by commenting once in a while, a random fact about yourself and/or your favorite thing about the holidays, and I will do a drawing for a $10 Starbucks gift card. If you don't like coffee, they have other fabulous drinks. And Starbucks is just more convenient for me than anything else. Trust me, I'm not going out of my way for this one. Well, unless I decided to stroll with the kids there. But in December, that could be grounds for being charged with insanity, even in the South.
I will do the drawing in a week or so....
18 comments:
I've been here since the beginning. . . I strongly dislike chocolate and I love Christmas lights, especially after Jan. 12th :-) My name is Gina and I will do what it takes for Starbucks :-)
Im not a lurker nor do you have to bribe me but its a cute idea!
-h
it's just plain ole me..i found you through grace/inkling/farmwife..been watching/reading for about a year now.
Hi, I'm Grace. I'm not a lurker. I've been reading for over two years now! Geez! My favorite thing about the holidays is EVERYTHING (except the shopping crowds)! I've lived in seven states!!
I'm here! :) And I totally forgot to take that Before Five in a Row to your folks at church. It's on my list to-do! :)
Guilty of reading through bloglines and not commenting. *blushes*
Hi, I am a lurker. I am a friend with your sister through BBC. She would mention you a couple of times and/or some of her other blogging friends so I come to your site through hers. I just find your kids so sweet as well as Juliana ;)
I'm not a lurker but I am not an everyday commenter.
Favorite thing about the holidays + random fact, its a twofor.
Christmas music! I love Christina Aguliera, Bing Crosby, and The Beach Boys Christmas albums the most.
I'll play! I'm Jen, and I've been reading ever since last winter when we connected on the babycenter boards. I do love me some free Starbucks! (-;
I'm not really a lurker, but I love Starbucks so I will comment :) Interesting thing about me? I have a business card collection of about 2,000 business cards that I collected when I was little. My favorite part about Christmas? The presents! Just kidding :) I really just enjoy spending time with my family and relaxing while all of the relatives take care of the kids for me!
Amy
Am I a lurker? I'm not sure. I haven't been commenting much recently, lazy I guess. Um, random fact, today I had no problem dropping $4 for a coffee (you guess where!) but couldn't bear to part with 47cents at the thrift store for a little toy, I think I have issues. I love white lights on real trees.
Well, I'm another Oct 2005 Mommy...only been reading this for a couple of months though.
First name - Jacinda
adymommy's comment reminded me of something...I love Christmas music too, and even though I loathe Mariah Carey, "All I Want for Christmas is You" is one of my favorite lil holiday jingles.
You know I'm not a lurker, but found you through Farmwife. Random Facts...I think I have a computer addiction that grows worse when people don't blog regularly. =) Favorite Holiday Thing...It's too hard to choose a favorite, but I love the special meals and treats we prepare. This year though, it feels weird to be so close to meeting our little one, to have no energy at the moment, and to feel like I'm supposed to be getting ready for the holidays. We don't even have a tree yet. Maybe we just need snow to help me feel like it's worth the effort....that and a definite eta for the little guy to get here.
I don't lurk... but I've been following your stories for a year or so now... I'm getting good advice/ideas for my future children!! :)
I don't really lurk... but I've been hanging around for a year or so. I've enjoyed your stories - and plan to use your "advice" for my future children.
I'm Michelle, and I've been here since I've known you at W@H! :) My favorite thing about the holidays is the Christmas lights. A random thing about me is most weekends I spend at least one whole day in my pjs...today was that day. :)
Amy lurks a lot, but hey, I voted in your blog for your children (my niece and nephew)!
A delurking bride is a great idea! Very cute :o)
Post a Comment