Southern winter
Feel free to throw a snowball at me if you are in a part of the world that has snow! I mean REAL snow.
the cute black-capped chickadees flew away. of course.
the cute black-capped chickadees flew away. of course.
i wonder if we'll have more crocuses than this, or the rodents ate the rest? i knew i should have bought the ginormous bag of bulbs at costco...


3 comments:
LOL well I have snow AND daffodils trying to poke through... you think YOURS are confused! LOL I almost took a photo of them this morning, but that would have meant going out into the near blizzard to do so... so I didn't!
we might get an inch or two tonight.... if it sticks.... keeping my fingers crossed!
I wish we would have blizzard-like conditions for a change.
Its the dang green house effect, confusing everyone and everything.
-h
Post a Comment