Sunday, March 15, 2009

A while back, I posted that my friend Don Hoesel's first book, Elisha's Bones, was being published in March. Well, it's March, it's been published, and I highly recommend it if you like reading something that could be made into an Indian Jones or National Treasure type movie someday. Excellent characterization, and I'm assuming a lot of research went into it, because the details sound believable. Great job, Don!

2 comments:

Southern Barbie said...

Hey girl! I was reminded today of you and thought I would visit your blog...little did I know how long I would be on there! I was wondering if you know if Tim & Jan have a blog? I found so many people through your blog! Becky Lollar, the Phillips girls, the Moseleys, the Tillmans, and on and on...it was like an old Bartlett Baptist yearbook! Anyhow, I am glad you have links to other blogs on your blog. It's so much more sophisticated than my blog! Also...are you using cloth diapers? We use them with Jakey! I just love them. I haven't bought diapers (except during travel to TN) since Feb 08!
Hope you are well! Have you seen recent pics of Giancarlo??? He's such a cutie too!!

Summer

Lauren said...

I don't think they do, but I can e-mail you their e-mail address!
Are you on Facebook? They aren't on there, either, but there are a TON of bartlett people on there. And UTM for that matter.

I didn't get into using cloth diapers... I am sooo lazy and can't keep up with laundry as is, but I Think they are cool. And Sunny Hammonds, who went to UTM, has a shop in Knoxville. I ran across her blog through others..

I check out Jo's pics on Facebook. :) It's an addiction. I think it's even surpassed my blogging addiction. (sigh)