Good morning!
I'm up early, no particular reason. Buddy has been asleep since 11:30 or so, and other than a few squeaks and rolls, no noise comes through his monitor. Hubby is home, so I can't blame insomnia on missing him for once.
I'm excited about my irises. They're going to be purple! :) A friend gave them to me last Spring, but it was too late for them to take root and bloom, so I've anticipated seeing which shade of our state's flower would turn up around our mailbox. I also can't wait to see my roses in bloom again. Each bush has at last 7 buds on it already! After all, it's the simple things in life.... (Just for kicks, you can fill in the blank in the comments to complete this thought for me.)
I think I'll be digging out my (failed) Finding Focus Project from a couple of years ago and modify it to get myself into organizational gear. I don't have a choice. I must.
A couple of people have wondered how the babywearing's gone. I have to confess, not as well as I'd like, but it's not a disaster, either. I've started slinging Buddy into Bear's gymnastics class... that infant carrier is too darn heavy with his 17-ish pounds, and I can't take the stroller up the steps to the observation area. I don't wear him many places, but the slings have come in handy. I keep one in the car at all times "just in case."
The Wii said I was 46 last night, after 3 days off. Oops. Weight-wise, I have about 7 more pounds to go to get to my "ideal" weight. The whole 5K thing hasn't happened yet... nor has the training. But I refuse to say it won't ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment