Tuesday, April 07, 2009

a wii/fitness update

I hit the 20 hour mark on my Wii fit yesterday. That means I'm not using it to procrastinate TOO much, but I am using it. And my last few Wii Age Test Results have been under 40, today I actually hit my real age. I am .7 lb away from my first major weight goal. WOO HOO!!!

All this in spite of an allergy attack and bronchitis which have limited my activity level. I have not run outside in a while... allergies don't like it, but I plan to resume my Couch to 5K variation soon.

I'm cutting back on sodas, because they make the eczema patches on my hands worse when I drink them. I have replaced sodas with VitaRain flavored water, from Costco. It's half the cost of vitamin water at wal-mart and other grocery stores, and significantly less than the VitaminWater brand at Costco... and we like all the flavors in the multipack. I can only drink so much plain water at a time.

*******
I'm having a purse/tote/bag/accessory party tonight... One of my friends just became a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts <---(CLICK), and I love the tote I bought at the party she hosted last month, so I figured I'd host a show and help her get her business started. They offer embroidery personalization at the most affordable price I've seen anywhere... $6! And this months special is only $1 on the new kids' line.

So if you live in the Nashville area, have not already been invited and happen to be free, come join us around 7:00!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great job on the wii fit!
-h

happymcfamily said...

Way to go!

So on that party... I am obviously not making it tonight. And with recent trip, can't get anything. But if you would so happen to want to order Juliana a personalized little something as a gift for her b-day or christmas (only 8 months away, ha ha), I loved that colorful apron.