mystery of life
We are celebrating Buddy's birthday this week. He's officially a toddler. And a climber.
I can't believe how quickly this year has gone.
In the midst of my joy, I have two friends who are celebrating the mystery of life in a far different way. One whose little girl has been diagnosed with a very serious brain abnormality. Another as far across the country as you can get, well, almost... who just saw her new baby on the ultrasound screen, her 11th pregnancy, Lord willing the 3rd child she will get to raise.
I'm reminded that only the author of life has full knowledge and power. We don't understand His purpose, and we certainly don't get to choose the outcome. But I pray for the best...
God did miracles, I believe He still does.
Is it too much to ask for Him to display his power by healing baby Kara Faith, to defy what science says and restore her parents' hope?
Could my other friend's pregnancy please result in her holding a healthy, perfect, breathing little one this time?
Please, God?
2 comments:
Amen!
-h
Praying for your friends.
I can't believe that Buddy is already 1. This year did go fast!
Post a Comment