yes, i know I have it easy...
I am home with the kids while hubby, tech mom and dad, my dad, r, and maybe someone else load the 26' moving truck.
Packing with an almost one year old and a 4 year old is not easy. Baby wants to play. He just put an empty wipes container on my card table/deesk... and proceeded to try to grab my pepsi. That's not a fair trade, bud.
Bear complains about me packing certain belongings of hers, but has otherwised occupied herself.
At least it's cooler in here than outside, though the window units in our space upstairs are not really keeping up with the TN summer heat.
2 comments:
I have a box of toys that i pretend to pack and let them take every thing out of it, while i really pack the other boxes, lol! I move every 6 months with 2 kids, i know how you feel. Its almost over, hang in there.
-h
Thanks, H. We've decided to stay here at least a year, Lord willing. I don't know how you do it, other than to look at each move as an adventure. I REALLY have to simplify and get rid of old stuff. I thought we had... ha.
Post a Comment