i cheated
I had hi-c orange drink with my value meal today. I am contemplating quitting and just making a donation to Blood:Water mission. Not sure I can handle having my husband out of town with only water to drink.... I mean, I made it through the worst few days of the month for me to not have anything else to drink, surely I can do this... maybe? Maybe not... I'll keep you posted.
1 comment:
I think you can do it! In fact, I KNOW you can!
It's tough for the first week or so, and it takes a conscious decision every moment to fill your container of choice with water instead of juice, or milk, or coffee...but it can be done, and before you know it, you'll be wondering why you were so into all those other drinks before, and you'll be amazed the next time you go somewhere and find yourself thinking "They want me to pay 2.29 for HOW MUCH soda? Are they insane?!?!"
I went cold turkey on the caffeine with each pregnancy, and after DG, I never really went back to regularly scheduled coffee or tea...it's a nice treat, but not something I must have every day...
And, you're doing it for more than yourself...keep in mind that this is going to help people who don't have the option of turning on their faucet for clean water...
Post a Comment