Saturday, November 19, 2011

Operation Preparation

Thanksgiving is at our place this year.  We are looking forward to the echoes of footsteps, the sound of the kids laughter, and time with hubby's side of the family for a few days.  Hubby and I are fighting sinus stuff, but that did not stop him from kicking into gear and helping to prepare the house.  I helped Buddy pick up his room, Daddy helped sissy with hers (the more difficult of the two).  I then tackled the bonus room... which is also know as the playroom.  I am so thankful for that space, because we can just shut a door and ignore it from time to time.  (Which I do.)  However, it will be the girls' slumber party room again in a few days, so I had some picking up to do.   Buddy helped clean up blocks, Bear occasionally brought in a few things from her room to add to the collection.  I really should have taken pictures, because even though they are not perfect, all 3 rooms are so much better.  Grandma and Mom and Dad T. will arrive on Tuesday, the rest of the gang comes on Wednesday. 

No comments: