Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bear fell asleep in the car on the way home from dinner... around 6 p.m. last night.

She has been asleep ever since.

Even through the rain.

I am thankful for the rain, by the way. My grass seed needs it. Upon doing further research, however, I hope I didn't plant my tulips too early. Too late if I did.

I woke up with a headache, and the ibuprofen finally kicked in.

As soon as I lay back down, I bet she'll wake up.

I would do some housework, but noises echo and that would certainly wake her up.

Argh.

Good morning, everyone!

Hope your day is off to a better start than mine!

I'm going to go see if my quest for more sleep is futile...

1 comment:

Pfingston said...

I feel very similar to you . . just nursed, he's sleeping now, but soon will have to nurse again . . . *sigh* is it even worth laying down? Especially when there is so much good procrastinating to do!