
Start Date: Immediately
End Date: December 31, 2007
"This is the time of the year when the tempting foods abound and, if you are like me, you start promising yourself that you'll commit to healthier eating when the New Year arrives. Don't Wait!! That's what this challenge is all about! If you start now, you'll get a head start on the New Year and you'll feel great.
For this challenge, set one goal for yourself that you want to accomplish before January 1st. It might be to just lose 5 pounds before that day. You might want to commit to adding one extra day of exercise to your routine (if you're not exercising, how about adding 1 day?). You might want to cut out sodas till that day or add an extra 8 oz of water to your routine. Get the picture? Set a goal!!!"
******
My friend Becky, from Women @ Home, proposed this challenge, and I accept. Here are my goals:
1) Exercise 30 minutes, once or twice a week.
2) Drink at least 4 glasses of plain ole' water daily, plus other juices and liquids.
3) Do 25 sit-ups at least 3 times a week.
Current weight: ????
Last weigh-in: 139, before Thanksgiving.
Goal: 135
2) Drink at least 4 glasses of plain ole' water daily, plus other juices and liquids.
3) Do 25 sit-ups at least 3 times a week.
Current weight: ????
Last weigh-in: 139, before Thanksgiving.
Goal: 135
Who wants to join us?
Notice you can set just ONE goal, and it can be small.
Notice you can set just ONE goal, and it can be small.
2 comments:
My goal was to create a rotating meal plan. And I have it done! Well, there are a couple more recipes I have to try out just to be sure that I like them. If I don't, they will be scratched off the list.
I'll join! My pg weight gain is currently 24lbs I really don't want to go over 35 (last time I hit 50!) since I still had some leftovers from Allison. So my goal is to walk in the mall if it's cold or outside if not at least once hopefully 2x a week.
Post a Comment