Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Not-so-Wordless Wednesday

Here are some pics from our Christmas Eve celebration:

Tech Mom & Papa open their card and ornament.
Meanwhile....


Grandaddy catches on from their response while GranWendy opens their ornament...

This is what they're smiling about!

I was going to wait until crt & computer guy got home to get their mail, caslon & camera man received theirs, and Friday, to tell my brother and sister in person. Somehow Great-Gramma got hers in 2 days. (She said she was thinking it was about time.) My Mom slipped and told my brother last night, so I decided to just share the news with everyone via e-mail and blog and spare the Grandparents-to-be-again the misery of keeping the secret.






For more Wordless Wednesday participants, head over to 5 minutes for Mom or the WW HQ




13 comments:

carrie said...

what a great Christmas surprise! Congratulations!

happy ww!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What a perfect gift!

crt said...

congrats. i'm calling you right now.:-)

Cheryl said...

That's worth LOTS of words. Congratulations! What a terrific way to share the news.

Jen said...

Congrats! What a special way to share your exciting news!!

Grace said...

I'm soooo happy for you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! What a great Christmas pressent!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations...I'm so happy for you..yahoooo

FarmWife said...

Yahoo!! Congratulations, sweetie! I'm so excited for you!

I'm praying all will be well & you will be at peace.

Michelle said...

Congrats,What a lovely way of telling everyone...

Sara said...

Oh Yay! Congratulations! How exciting! Praying for a smooth 33 weeks and 6 days to go!

Nan said...

Congratulations! What a sweet way to tell everyone.

Samantha said...

Congratulations to the mama-to-be... again! You will be in our prayers.