Those are gorgeous. Wow, it pays to have family with a portrait studio doesn't it!
Boy, I can see your sweet little nieces faces in your hubby's face! I never noticed before how much that family looks alike. Of course, your little one is your clone!
Lol. Yeah, no doubt who the daddies are for Baby Bear or her cousins! Her doc still swears she's a spitten image of her daddy, but more and more people say she looks like me.
The location was actually crt's dining room... she painted her walls a dark green that worked perfectly. Caslon and Camera Guy brought the equipment, though.
Wow, those are great and so cool that it's in a house, I totally thought they were in a studio. I really would like to get professional pics done of our family but it's so pricy if you don't have a good connection. Maybe our friends who have a great camera will do some for us!
11 comments:
Those are just the SWEETEST Christmas pictures!! Sometimes it pays to go to a studio, hey? I love them!! :) What a sweet family you are!
Gorgeous pictures! What a beautiful family.
Those are gorgeous. Wow, it pays to have family with a portrait studio doesn't it!
Boy, I can see your sweet little nieces faces in your hubby's face! I never noticed before how much that family looks alike. Of course, your little one is your clone!
Lol. Yeah, no doubt who the daddies are for Baby Bear or her cousins! Her doc still swears she's a spitten image of her daddy, but more and more people say she looks like me.
The location was actually crt's dining room... she painted her walls a dark green that worked perfectly. Caslon and Camera Guy brought the equipment, though.
absolutely beautiful!!
Wow, those are great and so cool that it's in a house, I totally thought they were in a studio. I really would like to get professional pics done of our family but it's so pricy if you don't have a good connection. Maybe our friends who have a great camera will do some for us!
We are blessed... and spoiled.
our other computer is currently down and my computer guy is away. i can't wait to post our girl's picts! we are truly blessed and spoiled!
I wondered what was taking you so long. Sorry about your computer!!!
Your Christmas portraits are beautiful! You look georgous in them.
Your little one is absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment