Ahh... refreshed
There's nothing like a trim at the salon and a lip and brow wax to brighten my day. Bear has noticed the peach fuzz above my lip again for a couple of weeks. Every time she does, she says, "Mommy, get a haircut?!" Now, the waxing process is not particularly relaxing, but the end result is soo worth it. No looking like the Italian Great-Aunt or uni-brow. Vain, yes. I admit it. But if your hair were almost as course as a horse's mane, you would be self-conscious, too. Especially when your 2 year old points it out.
2 comments:
It does feel good--I even got a pedicure today and that felt so good!!
I'm totally LOL! I can't believe you posted this - I won't even go into all the "hair" issues I have! Let's just say I even wax my arms! :-) I appreciate your transparency! Ruth :-)
Post a Comment