Saturday, June 21, 2008


Mission Completion!

I finished my 1st crochet project around 12:15 this morning.
Here's a picture of Bear inspecting it when she woke up this morning. (Pre hair-brushing).

Click HERE to see the pattern I sort-of used.
I started with 100 chain stitches instead of 62 and used a smaller hook.
Perhaps that's why it took me more than 3 hours to complete, and more yarn.
Even so, I'm pretty happy with the results, and hope my friend likes it!
Now back to work on our little guy's blankie...

6 comments:

Tech Mom said...

It turned out realoy pretty==I'm sure your friend will love it!!

Lauren said...

if she doesn't, she can send it back to Bear. ;) j/k

Caslon said...

This looks great Lauren!! Congrats.

Grace said...

Very nice. It looks so soft and snuggly. Good job!

Samantha said...

It's beautiful. Great job. It's amazing what a little one on one instruction can do, huh.

crt said...

nice job!