
It's done!
Tech Mom has been working hard on a special gift for me and baby, a sling. I sure hope he likes it. (I don't care if he likes the colors, I hope he is comfortable in it!) She just changed her status to say it's done. I can't wait to try it! A couple of my friends from church love their hotslings, and I am looking forward to having the option to "wear" my little one in something other than that awkward snugli thingy that my nieces hated so much. (It was an old design, and getting the babies into it was sheer torture for both Mom and baby if there was not a second adult to assist. Bear used it a few times, and after she was in, she seemed to like it alright... especially at the aquarium when she was 4 weeks old.)
Hubby says he won't wear a sling. But when he has the almost 3 year old tugging at him while he holds the little guy, I suspect he might find SOMETHING that works better than toting the infant seat. Even if it is the old snugli. Or perhaps Bjorn.
4 comments:
I love those fabrics! Can't wait to see a pic of you holding little mister after he here.
BTW, when I told you about the new blog templates the other day, I wasn't saying you needed to change yours, I just remembered you were wanting to change them up awhile back and just got sick of having to fix all your links over and over!!
Ooo, I can't wait to see it in action!
hope he likes it. the girls never even liked being held closely. hmmm...still don't very often...
2nd on my list of prayer requests for this baby is that he likes to be held at least some. Bear always has, though there are times she likes her space. (Conveniently, bedtime.)
1st is that he'll take to nursing.
Post a Comment