Check her out!
Allow me to tell you little bit about our friend, Southern Barbie. We met in college, then she went away. She is partially responsible for me and my husband getting together. I think I still have the slip of paper she handed me with his phone # on it the night we met. Somewhere. I vowed not to use it unless he called me first, and the rest is history. I'm pretty sure she got to be there when he picked out my engagement ring, too. Who knows, maybe she picked it out. Her smile is contagious, and next time she is in this part of the country, we will have to meet up. She's fun-loving, her smile is contagious, and I think the Northwest is starting to rub off on her in some ways. ;-)
We lost touch over the years, but have recently reconnected. As with many other long-lost-but-rediscovered friends, online. She's blogging now, so check out her blogs...
Go introduce yourself and welcome her to the blogosphere!
Southern Barbie
Fabulosew!
2 comments:
Lauren! That is so sweet, thank you for saying those sweet things about me! I am honored that you are my friend and that we have reconnected. The internet is a wonderful thing!!! I would SO LOVE to meet up the next time I am around there. It would be wonderful!! Now we just have to get Jodi blogging. :)
Miss you girl!!!
xoxo
What were you doing up so late? Listen...thanks again for what you said, parts of it impacted me in ways I'm sure you didn't intend. I guess that's the way God works too sometimes, impressing things on our hearts using friends as vessels. You are a friend, and I appreciate you and your blog too!!
xoxo
slb
Post a Comment