sigh
I'm resigning myself to the fact that the lower half of my body may never be in the single digit sizes again. I just tried on my size 8 shorts, and there is no way they are going to fit this year. Anyone want them? So to goodwill or somewhere else they go. After being stretched by two babies, my hips/thighs say, "you've got to be dreaming."
Hubby's trying to get me motivated to purge/really tackle the house. I know I would feel good about accomplishing something... but I would rather play. Oh, wait, I'm supposed to be an adult here. ok, going to help hub...
2 comments:
This is exactly why I enjoy checklists... even though they are overwhelming to look at at first, they give you proof that you did in fact get something accomplished even when it seems like you didn't!
I recommend starting in the closets. This way, you won't be tempted to just throw junk into said closets which you just cleaned out, and also it will help to possibly make space for packing boxes. Just my 2 cents.
I have a new to do lists to, daily, weekly, monthly type thing. As for size shorts, i have size 12, 10 and 8's, lol!
-h
Post a Comment