Wednesday, November 29, 2006

bloggers anonymous

anybody know a chapter i can join? i think i'm addicted.

if you catch me on here tomorrow before noon, be sure to ask if i've completed any of my chores. and no, taking my shower or putting baby bear into clothes (instead of pj's) do not count as chores.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny...but I know you're kinda serious too. I couldn't sleep last, pouring rain, anticipation of actual snow and ice, and a major sinus headache kept me awake for a couple hours. It took everything in me not to get on and check everyone's blogs. I used the rationality that no one else would have blogged since I checked before bedtime. I was wrong...you did:)
I'm amazed how quickly I've come to think of ya'll as a "family", ya know!! I'm definitely addicted!!

Lauren said...

you caught me. yeah, i'm definitely addicted. i'm going to have to have hubby set passwords on the computers or something.

i rationalize it by thinking "i'm still sick and don't feel like getting off my butt", but i'm not fooling anyone. i'm well enough to do some chores.

it's all crt's fault. she got me into this.

Anonymous said...

Yah, I can blame it all on Inkling!
Of course, she's also the one that practically provided me with a blogger "family" from the start.

FarmWife said...

You aren't alone ladies. I went through major blogger withdrawl when we lost our internet this spring. I would go into Windows Word and type just so I could pretend I was blogging.

Lauren said...

i'd really be in trouble if i lost internet access. ugh...
don't even want to think about it.

Farm Fairy & Bruno said...

I never thought that a computer would become so tied to me..I resisted having one till I was past forty...It is now much like coffee...Don't even think about not have it....Oh and when someone like farmwife leaves it is just horrible. Addicted? Well I would say yes....

Anonymous said...

Well guys, at least we're all in good company!!

Lauren said...

great company. i'll have to thank zann for telling me about farm wife's blog, thus introducing me to y'all. (some southern things cannot be resisted.... saying y'all is one of them).