the cat might be out of the bag...
no secrets, really. i just felt like calling this post that. at our sunday school class leadership meeting tonight, some friends mentioned finding my blog. i asked "which one", and they meant baby-bear's. so then, of course, i told them about this one. now, the husband in the couple has a blog, too... but i get the feeling it's a little bit different than mine. i got to thinking, and his wife really needs to get to know farm wife. these friends have 3 boys under 7. she and farmwife could really empathize with one anothers struggles of having littles all around. it sounds like he's more of the blogger of the two, but maybe, just maybe we'll lure his wife into our little estrogen filled blog family. not that our hubbies aren't welcome, or male friends/acquaintances that join into the random theological discussions that might pop up when my heart wanders that way. or any other discuissions or just plain old posts. but i'm not sure they WANT to be here that much, or understand why we're on here as much as we are.
so, if you friends from church are lurking out there, welcome to another part of my life. :-) if you still want to link to my blog from yours after reading it, welcome to everyone else who might wander this way...
2 comments:
So I'm really tired right now and all the blog words are blurring together... at first I thought you wrote that you were taking a risk baking chicken in ice cream. That sure would have been a risk. Fortunately my tired brain knew that didn't make sense, and I reread it... correctly.
On a completely different note, Anna's mom was wearing a shirt this weekend that made me think of you and your wandering mind. It said:
I'm confused.
Wait...
...maybe I'm not.
hee hee.
i want that shirt!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment