impatience...
i called the ob's office to see if i could just have my pcp do the follow-up blood test while we were there yesterday, and fax them the results... the ob wasn't in yet, but her nurse said she was pretty sure she wanted to test the hcg levels at a week's difference... que sera, sera... so i wait til monday... impatiently...
5 comments:
Sweet Niblets! Can't they see you need answers right now. They seem to be the only ones that can provide the answers and ease the mind? I say we just go in and pee on 100 sticks and tell them process them. !!! Ok maybe not. I wonder if you did pee on a stick if it would be darker now? I did that with Bugaboo. I still couldn't believe I was pregnant with her. Talk about denial. HA HA
You should be able to go in for the blood test npv[none patient visit] then you don't have to pay a copay.
Yup.... that's part of why I'm waiting til Monday, tech mom... I can go in first thing if I want. I might wait a little so I can meet Bec and my sweet niece near the mall to give them the sippy cups I picked up
I'm so sick of peeing on sticks, I am sticking to blood tests right now. That got my hopes up the first 4 times... I'll wait for the most accurate measurement this time. Peeing on the stick over and over has become a mind game.
Oh brother.... I don't know how you're gettin' thru this... well, only with alot of prayer. Try to stay patient sweet friend. While you're getting poked on Monday, so will I. I'm praying!!
I have faith in the phlebotomist woman. She managed to get my blood without making me look like a crack addict last week, so I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see me this week. (I have tiny veins.)
Post a Comment