it's time for "i told you so" from crt...
hubby and i made the mistake of thinking that because crt doesn't tolerate sesame street, and we do without a problem, she was being a little melodramatic in her opinion of the wiggles.
she wasn't. baby bear seems to love them, but i suspect the only time we'll let baby bear actually watch the darn dvd is when she's upstairs in her pack and play while i'm showering. it's not that there's anything morally wrong with the dvd... it's just the most random collection of songs. annoyingly random collection of songs. seriously, what kind of drugs are these grown men taking? the educational value is.... debatable, to be generous. i need to go check out the reviews on amazon to see what the general public thought. God help us all if it was a hit.
we should have gone with little einsteins, dora, or even blue's clues which bores baby bear half to death.... oh, well. at least baby bear likes it. or should that worry me?
11 comments:
you go Hannah !! Grandma is anxious to see you use your sign--you'll have to teach her!!
She won't be learning any signs from this Wiggles video... but she will be bopping along on her bum, and clapping her hands.
I have to say ... we have two Wiggles videos and N1 doesn't enjoy them terribly. She watches them occasionally, but not often enough that I'm pulling my hair out. (We do have 2 of their songs on iTunes that we like, "Hot Potato" and "Big Red Car" - I even like those). :)
The Wiggles should all be locked up! The boys loved them! Bee, not so much... which I'm soooooo totally thankful for. I find them to be mind-numbingly boring and dumb.
WE LOVE THE WIGGLES!!!!!! THIS IS A WIGGLY LOVING HOUSEHOLD!!!!!!!! :-) THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!
~gina, proud to be mama to Wiggle loving girls
I loved the two songs that were on previews. Maybe it's just this video. Part of the reason I opted to buy one of their videos was because I remembered that Pixie and Pumpkin like them. I thought surely a new one would be great. And I am so sick of Barney that I'm pulling my hair out (ok, not really, but close).
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!
i tried to warn you that watching a wiggles episode might lead you to commit suicide, or for that matter that opening two minutes, but sometimes you just have to learn the hard way. :-) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm, I guess one might say that crt is a "bad winner". - n (the better half).
yeah, i knew you'd get a few laughs out of it...
btw, crt.. your assessment is still rather melodamatic. no suicidal thoughts here. throwing toys at the tv, possibly... but that's totally different.
n- don't kid yourself, buddy. you know you're egging her on and i just can't see you :-)
i said "might lead you to commit suicide." if you want to throw things at the tv, you might be getting closer. :-)
Post a Comment