you know they will be the biggest population in heaven--our heavenly father accounts for us all no matter how small/ love you and give Hannah Bear a big big hug.
To go with Tech Mom's comment... I always felt (feel) like my grandpa is up there pestering the snot out of and loving on our little "Rachael". There may be no Biblical basis for this, but it helps.
i can imagine grandpa "quarter ring". giving our little one a big bear hug. (His hands were so big that a quarter fit through his wedding ring... size 15, I think.)
7 comments:
I'm praying for you with tears in my heart!
Oh Honey, My heart and prayers are with you and hubby. Cyber hugs to you..(I wish they were real, and you were here.I'd give you a big one)
you know they will be the biggest population in heaven--our heavenly father accounts for us all no matter how small/ love you and give Hannah Bear a big big hug.
I am so sorry to read that. I am praying for you and hope His Peace will comfort you.
So sorry to hear Lauren. I hope you are doing okay...
To go with Tech Mom's comment... I always felt (feel) like my grandpa is up there pestering the snot out of and loving on our little "Rachael". There may be no Biblical basis for this, but it helps.
i can imagine grandpa "quarter ring". giving our little one a big bear hug. (His hands were so big that a quarter fit through his wedding ring... size 15, I think.)
Post a Comment